Skip to content
Photo by Author (Naji)
– Put dried chickpea/garbanzo beans in a blender with half cup of water!
– Blend dried chickpeas into a batter!
– Put Chickpea batter in a bowl and add 3 tablespoons of cannabis infused oil into the batter, sea salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper, garlic, basil and (or) seasonings of your choice!
– Add Cooking oil to your skillet and take a spoonful of your chickpea batter and fry it!
– Fry all of your chickpea patties until it’s a golden brown color!
– Spring mix salad, with hummus and 1 tablespoon of cannabis oil to hummus, avocado with lime, sea salt, pepper and add diced tomatoes!
– Bring a pot of water to boil and add blended Quinoa!
-Saute some peppers, onions and tomatoes and add to Quinoa!
– Add some spicy mango habanero sauce to top off chickpea patties and you’re ready to eat!